PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgia(sp?)

Kitch
01-29-2005, 12:43 AM
I'm pretty sure I spelled that right

http://hl.wshost.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1275

Heh, check out my original "gimme admin or else" thread. Die Pepsi called me a jerk...what a funny guy. I barely remember all these people who supposedly didn't like me.

*keeps on going through his old threads*

Funny stuff here people...funny stuff

HmniQ
01-29-2005, 02:24 AM
My original gimme admin thread: http://hl.wshost.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2339 :)

(it's longer than Kitch's... (the thread))

btw notice how on Kitch's thread the two dumbasses are the ones who quote the entire post :D

HmniQ
01-29-2005, 02:27 AM
Hehe I still use that tip you gave me, Kitch. (admin_userlist)

HmniQ
01-29-2005, 02:34 AM
Damn I posted the wrong link. That was my *third* admin application :P

I swear I'll let someone post here before I spam again. No, really.
<_<
>_>

DiePepsi
02-13-2005, 11:56 PM
Eat a fat one Kitch

SolarEclipz
02-14-2005, 02:40 PM
admin_userlist amx_who. yeah... I use them too.
Like when ppl say there admin, or ppl say theres an admin on. ect.

but sometimes i dont have access to amx_who. :-/

HmniQ
02-14-2005, 04:13 PM
Admins of the cleverer sort (or just the sneaky ones) log out of admin most of the time and log in only when they run commands, so admin_userlist and amx_who don't always give you the full story.

SolarEclipz
02-14-2005, 05:08 PM
You are correct. But I've noticed that most servers just set it up by steamID. So unless they have another ID, it would say there admins even without the "tag/name".

But I think you can set it up so You have to have that ID, and a certion tag/name. So if you changed your tag then it wouldnt say you had admin. Im not sure on that though.

Coruse I could be a complete dumbass. Either one.

HmniQ
02-14-2005, 05:29 PM
The simple way to implement what I described is to type "admin_password <the_wrong_password>" That should log anyone out very nicely, no matter how it's set up. Unless a null password is set for a person, then the behavior of Adminmod/AMX mod is unknown to me.

Kitch
02-14-2005, 06:00 PM
With CS:S, there is no more password. I beileve HM set it up so that you it matches a steamID. No password required. So if I wanted to log out of CS:S admin, I wouldn't be able to.

I think...

HmniQ
02-14-2005, 09:09 PM
that's t3h lame

MaStEr~X
02-14-2005, 09:09 PM
Kitch, does someone else have access to your computer and play CS:S at all? I caught someone under your ID spamming over the mic constantly with HiBOb. That's not a good way to keep admin.

InVinCiBLe
02-14-2005, 09:27 PM
LOL! I think that was Kitch...

HmniQ
02-14-2005, 11:10 PM
Kitch has a little cousin or something... not the most mature guy in cs (the cousin, Kitch is cool).

SolarEclipz
02-14-2005, 11:29 PM
LOL.

Yeah I forgot about his cuz. HAHA. Back in 1.6 Kitch would let him play.

*Miss's playing with you all on 1.6*

Kitch
02-15-2005, 01:43 AM
-_-';;

Yes, I think that was my cousin. I let him play earlier today when I was out. I rarely talk on mic as is...

Thats what I get for having Steam auto-log me in. Usually I don't mind them playing on my computer, but if they start playing in the same servers I play in, I'll have to change passwords and whatnot.

Hi BOb
02-15-2005, 08:08 AM
Goo Kitch Hes My Spaming Buddy

HmniQ
02-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Goo Kitch Hes My Spaming BuddyHaving been an admin on wshost, you should know better than to spam.

SolarEclipz
02-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Having been an admin on wshost, you should know better than to spam.

Makes you think if it was good idea to add Bob as admin? o_O

Hmm. Spamming aint cool. Ticks me off to high heaven.

:D

MaStEr~X
02-15-2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah, Bob, what was up with the spamming over the mic after I repeatedly warned and kicked you? People can toggle on/off the mics of people, but nonetheless, spamming isn't allowed.

Hi BOb
02-15-2005, 08:49 PM
I Know I'm sorry once I get started I can't shutup FORGIVE ME OH MY MASTER OF ALL Xs FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I HAVE BECOME!! FORGIVE MEEE!!! Yea since I broke my mic I wouldn't talk anymore.. (until I get a new one muahah oh I mean I will be nice and no spamming :D >

Kitch
02-15-2005, 10:14 PM
@mute bob

Disables mic AND your chat functions. And as far as I know, there isn't an admin_unmute. So you have to reconnect, or wait for a mapchange

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.