PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Un-Ban Requests (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   un-autokick (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465)

mynamesterry 01-02-2006 12:51 PM

ok.. i was maybe talking on the mic a little more.. but people were encouraging me. you and another player did not want to hear it. the other player muted me. i then came back after i was kicked but i did not call you bad names. you may want to bring a log and post it in this thread if i did.

in no way i was trying to piss anyone off. this is supposed to be a fun game and i was just contributing.

please let me know how much longer i will have to play at another server because PD's server is my #1 choice to play at. thanks

Homizide 01-02-2006 12:52 PM

Contributing by singing verry badly, and only one player was encouraging you, once I kicked you like 6 people said thank you.

mynamesterry 01-02-2006 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homizide
Contributing by singing verry badly, and only one player was encouraging you, once I kicked you like 6 people said thank you.

LOL... my singing wasn't supposed to be good.

do you have a log? anyways, how much longer? thanks

Homizide 01-02-2006 02:28 PM

I think ill get host to un-auto you soon. But for the love of god dont sing its not american Idol.

Kitch 01-03-2006 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynamesterry
ok.. i was maybe talking on the mic a little more.. but people were encouraging me. you and another player did not want to hear it. the other player muted me. i then came back after i was kicked but i did not call you bad names. you may want to bring a log and post it in this thread if i did.

in no way i was trying to piss anyone off. this is supposed to be a fun game and i was just contributing.

please let me know how much longer i will have to play at another server because PD's server is my #1 choice to play at. thanks

Way to apologize for being a dick

Oh...wait...

MuRDoC 01-03-2006 05:47 AM

i agree with Kitch, this guy didn't even say sorry or anything. Just came in barking orders. i say a year ban ^_^

HostMaster 01-03-2006 11:51 AM

auto-kick?

dunno if auto kick should have been used for this.

mynamesterry 01-03-2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuRDoC
i agree with Kitch, this guy didn't even say sorry or anything. Just came in barking orders. i say a year ban ^_^

please quote me where i was "barking orders". i am being very courteous by asking without demands. nowhere in my other posts have i DEMANDED to be un-auto kicked. i'm simply requesting for one... just like the forum states "Un-Ban Requests" .

i know PD gaming has a good reputation about keeping players on their servers and i hope that this server's good reputation is shown through my consequences

HostMaster 01-04-2006 12:58 AM

Terry,

Unfortunately I don't have the time to find out how to remove the auto-kick, and I'm not sure the admin should have used it to begin with. Will someone please figure out how to remove the auto-kick on terry and either let me know or do it?

Thanks.. grrr

MuRDoC 01-04-2006 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynamesterry
please quote me where i was "barking orders". i am being very courteous by asking without demands. nowhere in my other posts have i DEMANDED to be un-auto kicked. i'm simply requesting for one... just like the forum states "Un-Ban Requests" .

i know PD gaming has a good reputation about keeping players on their servers and i hope that this server's good reputation is shown through my consequences

wow, still no sorry huh?