PD Gaming > Feedback > Admin Abuse » didnt like my clan name [J.E.W]

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2006
Banned

Default didnt like my clan name [J.E.W]

1. Name of Admin complaining against. [PD] Homizide
2. Date and Time of complaint.august 12 time 4:39
3. Server alledged abuse occured in. THE PDGAMING SERVER DE_DUST2 AND OFFICE
4. Detailed description of abuse. Include any evidence you may have of the abuse.
abuse he didnt like my clan name [J.E.W] SAID HE FOUND IT RACIAL AND OFFENSIVE WHEN ME AND MY CLAN DONT PLAY IN THEIR I WENT IN TO HANG OUT WIT A FREIND AND HE SAID I HAD TO REMOVE MY CLAN TAG IF I WANTED TO PLAY IN THERE BECAUSE IT WAS NOT APPROPRIATE I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST HE EITHER LOSE SOME POWER OR I GET TO KEEP MY TAG ON AND PLAY IN THERE BECAUSE I DONT BELIVE ITS OFFENSIVE BUT I FIND HIS NAME OFFENSEIVE HOMOZIDE CLOSE TO THE WORD HOMOCIDE MEANING MURDER SO I WANNA KEEP MY TAG AND PLAY
Old 08-12-2006
G-Man

Look I asked him to remove it, he didnt so I kicked him, he came back I asked again he still didnt remove it. So I kicked him again and he came back complaining. When al he had to do was remove JEW from his name.
Old 08-12-2006
Banned

Default no

i am not going to remove my clan tag its my clan i like it i will not remove it its like saying u come to my server and i say remove ur name cause i dont like u wouldnt do and dont dare say u would ud be lieing
Old 08-12-2006
G-Man

I wouldnt care if I was to remove my PD tag, cuz im not on my server so why would I wear it? hHeck our level 5 admins dont even need to wear it, the only reason I have mine on its cuz im required. Anywho please dont post until another admin does.
Old 08-12-2006

Send a message via AIM to Caboose Send a message via MSN to Caboose

Popsicle, what does your tag stand for?
Old 08-12-2006

Send a message via AIM to chrisharper23 Send a message via Yahoo to chrisharper23

Im like level 3 or 4 and lost the PD tag long ago, because my CAL clan tag doesn't fit.

Anyways Yeah I agree even though your clan tag is the acronym for JEW I feel you should just change it while you play on our server. Its not that hard to remove 3 letters to show respect for admins and other players who would feel that discriminative towards their background.

I feel loose the tag while you play or find other places to play until you adhere to the server owners rules which we (admins) enforce during play.

On side note you don't need all caps. His name has no reference towards other players.
Pentium D 830 3.0 Oc'd 3.6ghz | 961mhz FSB | 4x512MB DDR2 533mhz 4200 dual channel| MSI 7800GTX OC'd 522/1440 | Asus P5LD2 | 36GB Raptor | 160GB WD | 250GB WD | Big Typhoon HSF | XG Dragon | 3dmark05-8246 3dmark06-5037
Old 08-12-2006

Am I missing something here? What's wrong with the word "jew" lol?
Old 08-12-2006
Banned

Default Hmm Respect

U Wanna Talk About Fing Respect Respect U By Taking Off My Tag Hell No Its My Clan Tag Im Proud Of It I Dont Care Its Not Offensive I Play In Many Servers And No One Cares Its Not A Big Deal God Damn Loosten Up Ur ****ing Panties U Talywacking ****s
Old 08-12-2006

Send a message via AIM to Caboose Send a message via MSN to Caboose

It classifies a religion and is supposed to be offensive. I was merely wondering what J.E.W stood for. Most clan tags that have periods usually are an abriviation for a longer name.
Old 08-12-2006
Banned

Default Nothing

Honestly It Dosent Stand For Nuthing I Had A Few Freinds In London Who Though Of This Tag It Dosent Mean Nothing So I Dont Find Anything Wrong Wit It
Closed Thread