Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Report In-Game Violations » This guy for hacks

Old 12-04-2005

Angry This guy for hacks

Pretty obvious this guy hacked. I spec him for a good 10 mins, and spotted that he has no recoil because his ak bullets were going perfectly straight and he wasn't bursting. Then spotted him wall hacking because he would shoot people behind boxes randomly (without ever seening them hide behind it mind you), and he would pre-fire like a ***** when he turned cornors, and some how knowing where to prefire and when.

Now i would not come out of my way to type all this stuff out if he didn't hack, or if i had any kind of doubt.

Rodent and bob, you know i am pretty good at cs, and i get called a hacker a lot, so i am the last to call someone a hacker, because i hate it, but someone as good as me, who has been playing cs since 1998 knows what hackers tendencies are.

Now i know u said u needed a demo and all that jazz, but i just took screen shots. I am admin currently for 3 different servers, 2 pubs and 1 CAL. And when people come out of there way to post a hacker, like i am doing here, then i usually ban them. I know i am gona ban this guy from the pub servers.
And the reason being, if someone was wrong, they would come and post for an un-ban request, and then we take it from there.

And if you don't ban him thats fine, i will not report any more hackers ( or spammers), because it would just be a waste of time.

do what you will:

# 1584 "no sleep ..." STEAM_0:0:9087426 19:33 49 0 active

Last edited by MuRDoC : 12-04-2005 at 06:52 AM.
Old 12-04-2005

Send a message via AIM to Hi BOb

next time get a video of him hacking.
Old 12-04-2005

yeah its nothing against you or us trusting you, its just we have no sufficient evidence. Next time just take a demo, i believe the console command is record "name of demo" and i think stop is the command to stop the demo (not completely sure on that). So a ban at this time is highly unlikely, however i know that i will be keeping an eye out for this guy and anyone who reads this with admin powers will do so aswell, and because of this post if i suspect something from him i wont give a warning, just a swift ban.
Old 12-09-2005
Super Moderator

So like, what happened to admins posting bans and evidence? Just out of curiosity...
Old 12-09-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by HmniQ
So like, what happened to admins posting bans and evidence? Just out of curiosity...
welcome to last weeks

Old 12-09-2005
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to RoDenT Send a message via AIM to RoDenT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HmniQ
Murdoc wasn't an admin at the time of this post. We informed him that we need proof if we were to do anyhting. His most recent posting of a hacker contains proof and he is also our newest addition to admin. =) Admins are still to post bans and evidence of them, which Murdoc and every other admin is doing.

I Like Spinning In Chairs
Old 12-09-2005
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to HostMaster

Level 5 admins are exempt from having to post proof. They may do so if they wish but it is within their sole discretion. All other admins must post proof.

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome

Last edited by HostMaster : 12-09-2005 at 01:00 PM.
Old 12-10-2005
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostMaster
Level 5 admins are exempt from having to post proof. They may do so if they wish but it is within their sole discretion. All other admins must post proof.
Hehe man I must be like level -1 admin now, eh HM? I wish I had time to play, but these dern finals and grad school apps keep getting in the way. How is everyone? Older, I bet :P